Kinsmen Santa Claus Parade
BIA Window Competition
- 6 - 8 pm: Library - Scavenger hunt downtown, kids craft - ornament making.
11 Sykes Street North
- 6-7 pm: “Dancing Windows” Performance
Installation by mutable ARTS, Purrsonally Yours Fabric and Wool Shop, 35 Sykes Street North
- 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm: Market Square Events
Hot Chocolate sponsored by Olivet Baptist Church, Popcorn sponsored by BIA. Vote for your favourite Chili, and Hot Apple Cider at the Apple sponsored by The Anglican Church.
- 6:45 pm: Tree Lighting Ceremony and Mayor’s Speech
Meaford Hall garden - 12 Nelson Street East
- 7:15 pm: Kinsmen Club of Meaford Santa Claus Parade
Parade route Highway 26 - Sykes Street starting at Ivan Street and ending at Collingwood Street.
Visit Kinsmen Club of Meaford Facebook page for more information.
Vote for your favourite Nov 13 to Dec 3
Ballot boxes throughout town.